Leadership Presence coaching
“Every time you speak, you are auditioning for leadership”.
James Humes, famous US presidential speechwriter
Leadership Presence coaching is ideal for emerging leaders, executives and client facing professionals who want to learn how to build strong relationships and enhance their business presence.
The one on one coaching sessions will help your leaders and advisers to:
- connect with their authentic personal power and presence
- communicate with positive impact
- create trust-based relationships
- develop meaningful connections inside and outside your workplace
- inspire beneficial partnerships and collaboration with their teams, clients and stakeholders.
The result will be confident leaders who cultivate trust with their teams and clients. Research shows that businesses with high trust among staff have higher productivity and happier people.1
Neuroscience based coaching
Our coaching methods use Conversational Intelligence® to help people learn how to communicate more effectively. Otherwise known as C-IQ, it’s the science behind how our brain responds during conversations.
The programs are further strengthened by:
- transformational coaching methods to harness each person’s unique and authentic personal power
- proven techniques from the performing arts to help them develop their executive or business presence.
The benefits you’ll see in your leaders include:
- A boost to their confidence: to start communicating from a place of power and certainty.
- Heightened self-awareness: so they can understand what’s driving them and how to nurture their strengths.
- A balanced outlook: align their head (creativity), heart (compassion) and gut (courage) to help them make wise decisions.
- More connected: they’ll learn how to connect on a deeper level with themself and others, for more trusting relationships.
- More flexibility: to become resilient and adaptable. These are essential to growing as a leader and responding well to change.
- More effective: make more of an impact in business, build stronger relationships, have better engagement with others, and drive positive business outcomes.
- A success mindset: the change in their communication style will help them become more positive and improve their relationships overall.
1. HBR article, The neuroscience of trust